Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Would you use this picture on your blog?

This morning I read a pretty good blog post about "how to write a good headline". I agree that a great headline can be a big part of the seeming never ending battle to get people to read your blog.

The person who owns the blog also works with digital pictures. So, her pictures were awesome. Until I got to this one. What do you think? Would you post this picture on your blog? Not me. Well, except now as an example of what I consider butt ugly picturing. Also, how does someone get great blog pictures?




I can't find the blog I am referring to, so here are a couple more blog title resources for you:

18 Resources to Help you Write Better Blog Titles

How to write a great blog post title

Greg Cryns

Join my membership community (you get a free full page ad that I promote on Google if you do!)

No comments:

Post a Comment