Saturday, February 13, 2010

How the bottom feeders steal your Clickbank commissions

I don't have a lot of affiliate items through Clickbank, but I am going to stop using them immediately. Something is just not right. I have not received a commission from them in over three months.

I have heard that people can steal your Clickbank.com commissions but I never thought it would happen to me. I will do more research on this but here is a nice video that explains one way that Clickbank sellers can cut you out of the deal. Clickbank itself is not directly to blame for this. But Clickbank will not crack down on these thieves. I predict this could hurt the company a lot in the future.

Let me know what you think.




Greg Cryns
Inexpensive advertising
Inexpensive wahm membership site with free full page ad for members!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that really opened my eyes. Thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete