Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Southwest Air customer service story

.
Customer Service



I just had to pass this along.

My brother called me on his cell phone to chat. He had just left OHare airport in Chicago. He told me he flew Southwest Air into Chicago.

He also tole me this little story. When he boarded the airplane he took the seat closest to the front on the left side hoping to make a quick getaway when he landed.

Next to him was sitting a middle age man in Southwest Air garb. My brother was very thirsty and asked the man if he could get a coke a little early.

The man said, "Sure!"

A few minutes later the man returned with a can of coke and a plastic glass. My brother thanked him and he was about to start reading a magazine when he the man said, "Time to work!"

The man turned around and walked into the flight cabin just ahead. The last thing my brother saw before the the cabin door closed was the man sitting down in the pilot's seat.


greg cryns
Wahm Search Engine - low cost, high value advertising

2 comments:

  1. wow! That's a great story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. І haѵe been browsing οnline
    more than 2 hοuгs todaу, yet I nеver found any inteгesting article like yours.
    It is pгеtty worth enough for me. In my opіniоn, if all ωеbsіte οwners
    and bloggers made good cοntent as yοu did, the internet will be much moгe
    useful than eveг bеfore.

    Μy ωеblog: http://www.hainuteminunate.ro/

    ReplyDelete