Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Social marketing - don't miss the boat







Social Network Marketing is
not something that many business owners think is profitable. "I just don't believe it works," is something I hear a lot out there in the real world. If they don't say it they show it by not doing it.

Below is a video by Sage Lewis. According to his bio on the Search Engine Guide blog: "Video blogger Sage Lewis keeps you up to date with what's hot in the world of search engines."

I'm not sure if I agree 100% with what Sage says about the real (realized) value of social network marketing but he has an engaging way of saying it. I believe video marketing has so much to offer that it will eventually catch up to and perhaps even surpass text marketing.

Yes, Facebook is populated by millions of younger people and some older people (like me). But are those people buyers of the products I offer? More often they are not.

But, I think businessowners need to take a look at social marketing and get a presence on the largest social properties. I am not saying they need to use a lot of resources to push a marketing effort there. Just get a feel for it, my small business friends.

Remember, if you don't believe in Hell, then you better be right! ;)

Enjoy!






Greg Cryns
Wahm Search Engine

The Mighty Mo Website Design and Small Biz Promotion

1 comment:

  1. What і don't realize is if truth be told how you are no longer actually much more smartly-favored than you may be now. You are very intelligent. You recognize therefore significantly in the case of this matter, made me in my opinion imagine it from a lot of numerous angles. Its like men and women don't seеm
    to be involved unlеss it is ѕomеthing to
    accοmplish with Girl gаga! Your
    іnԁividual stuffs excеllent.

    At all timeѕ cаre for it up!

    Here iѕ my blog pοst; Additional Info

    ReplyDelete