Saturday, February 7, 2009

Firefox "Most Visited" - a valuable tool




Top Picture: blow-up of the left side of the Firefox toolbar. "Most Visited" is the first on the left.

Side Picture: the "Most Visited" drop down box


It's amazing to me how blind I can be to valuable tools smack dab in the middle of my monitor every day.

Since I search and use websites all day long, I am very interested in learning better ways to locate these websites as fast as possible. Normal bookmarking wastes too much time.

This morning I discovered the Firefox "Most Visited" button. While it does not show all of the sites you visit over a day or week, it does serve very well for the sites you visit most often.

Try it out. I think you will find yourself using it regularly.

Greg Cryns
Mighty Mo Website Design and Promotion

1 comment:

  1. Ӏt's remarkable designed for me to have a web site, which is good designed for my knowledge. thanks admin

    Here is my blog :: fitness.org.ua/index.php?do=/blog/23303/haine-de-la/

    ReplyDelete